Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Trying to Catch My Breath

        Wow, I feel like a hamster on a wheel. . . .I keep running and running, but I am not getting anywhere!  I am not sure how I am going to keep up this schedule.  My body is seriously unhappy with me, and I am having trouble eating much of anything.  However, I am not losing weight because my body is under too much stress and not getting enough rest.  Something has to give soon, and I am not sure exactly what that something may be. Can't give up the job, and I sure as hell am not giving up the PhD work.  Not much left.  I don't do much of anything anymore. Just gotta keep on plugging away and hope for a break at some point! 
        I apologize for not keeping up with the blog everyday; it is one of the things that I can put off until another day. And, I am afraid that tonight is going to be a short one.  
        Eating was a bit of a task around lunch time, but I was able to eat some fat free refried beans for dinner. I added a little milk and cheese to smooth them up a bit more.  I know that they sound gross, but I love them.  I need to get some more yogurt ASAP because I have been out for two days and that has been my staple breakfast food for the last months. Smooth and easy to handle.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be a bit better and I can start to feel normal, without all of the gas pains and yuckiness. 
        Exercise is another thing that has gone by the wayside, and I need to figure out a way to work it back in to the schedule.  I just don't know where or how, really.  I know that everyone says that you just have to do it, but when can I fit it in?  I get home late and then immediately get to work.  If I took an hour to exercise, I would be up until 4:30 every night instead of 3:30! No can do.  Again, just gotta figure this out.  It's only been a little over two months, but I feel like I am just not making any progress. Very frustrating. 
        On a positive note, I am going to the eye doctor tomorrow, and I am going to pick out a snazzy new pair of glasses!! I will let you know what I decide!  I am excited to see how different I look in them since I've lost so much weight in my face. 
         Unfortunately, I must end and go to bed.  I am nodding off as I type. So, until tomorrow. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment